A big THANK YOU to Marije at sonyador83.wordpress.com for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I accept the award and I am happy to participate. This is an award where everyone is a winner. If you decide to participate it is a great way to get to know new bloggers.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog:
Seven Things About Angie:
1. I am kinda scared of the dark in new places. Ok most places.
2. I sing funny, made up songs to my dogs when I am doing chores at home.
3. I love to eat elbow macaroni with ketchup.
4. I think I still know all of the words to “It’s the End of the World” by REM
5. I haven’t used traditional shampoo in 6 weeks.
6. When I come to a stop light at night I roll up the windows so I don’t get car jacked.
7. I love making new friends while blogging 🙂
I nominate the following fifteen blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award
3. rachelmankowits The Cricket Pages
6. Fancy Frugal Lady
8. teal dragon quilts
9. Striving for Simplicity
10. only nomes
11. Little Bits of Granola
13. Lunate and the Mermaid
14. Living Intentionally Simple
15. Running Away to Booktopia