My first time making fudge was successful, easy, and delicious. Thanks to this Fudge Recipe
2 oz. unsweetened baker’s chocolate
16 oz bag semisweet chocolate chips
2 T unsalted butter
16oz. sweetened condensed milk
1t. vanilla extract
In a double boiler melt butter and baker’s chocolate stirring occasionally.
Add 1/2 chocolate chips and continue to stir. After melted add remaining chips and fully melt.
Carefully add condensed milk and blend
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
Pour into pan and refrigerate or freeze until fudge sets.
1 C. Cocoa powder
1 C. Coconut oil, warm
1 C. Peanut butter, creamy & natural
1/2 C. Honey
1 t vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients and pour into mini muffin tins. Makes 24. Refrigerate 20 minutes and enjoy. Store in the freezer.
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 Tbsp. butter
2 cups PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
4 squares BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
SPRAY large baking sheet with cooking spray. Microwave sugar and corn syrup in large glass microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. Stir in butter and peanuts. Microwave 3 to 4 min. or until pale golden brown. Stir in baking soda and vanilla. (Mixture will foam.) Spread onto prepared baking sheet. Cool completely. Break into pieces.
MICROWAVE chocolate in 1-cup glass measuring cup on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until chocolate is melted when stirred. Add peanut butter; stir until melted. Dip half of each candy piece in chocolate mixture; scrape bottom against edge of cup to remove excess chocolate. Place on sheet of foil or waxed paper. Refrigerate 20 min. or until chocolate is firm.
This recipe if from my great-grannie Krause She lived to be 90 and I can remember enjoying her donuts as a little girl.
I used a large glass and the top from an oil bottle to cut out the donut shapes. I did make a few without holes and they turned out very good. For my first attempt I cut the recipe in half.
1/2 C shortening
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 C mashed potatoes
1 1/2 pkg. dry yeast
1/2 C warm water
1. Scald milk and mix milk, sugar, shortening, salt, and potatoes. Stir and set aside to cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 C warm water and let stand about 5 minutes.
3. Add yeast to potatoe mixture and then add mixed eggs.
4. Add flour slowly and mix.
5. Put into greased bowl and let rise until it doubles.
6. Punch down and roll out into 1/4 in. thickness. Cut into donuts and lay out on a floured surface. Allow to rise again until doubled.
7. Fry donuts in 1 1/2 in. shortening (375 F)
8. Remove from pan and allow to cool on wire racks or paper towels.