5 oz package scalloped potatoes with dry seasoning mix
4 chicken breasts
10 oz pkg frozen peas
2 C water
1. Put potatoes, seasoning, chicken, and peas in slow cooker. Pour water over all.
2. Cover. Cook on Low 8-10 hours, or High 4 hours. 4 servings.
1/4 C chopped green peppers
1/2 C chopped onion
1 1/2 C diced Velvetta cheese
7-8 medium potatoes, sliced
Salt to taste
10 3/4 oz. can cream of celery soup
1 soup can milk
3-4 chicken breasts
1. Place layers of green peppers, onions, cheese, and potatoes and a sprinkling of salt in slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle salk over chicken and lay on top of potatoes.
3. Combine soup and milk and pour into slow cooker, pushing meat down into liquid.
4. Cover. Cook on High 1 1/2 hours. Resuce temperature to Low and cook 3-4 hours. Test that the potatoes are soft. If not, continue cooking on low another hour and test again, continue to cook until potatoes are finished.